What you’ll do
You will work with our team of engineers to design, implement, deploy, and
maintain Machine Learning solutions for ourselves and our clients. In this role you’ll
have the opportunity to work on challenging and rewarding problems, including:
・Building and deploying reproducible and scalable training pipelines.
・Distributing training across GPUs and nodes with data and model parallelism.
・Sequentially reading natural language with Deep Learning.
・Developing Machine Learning-based search algorithms.
・Scaling Machine Learning models to thousands of users.
・Designing Machine Learning models to run on mobile devices.
• You are confident in your Software Engineering skills.
• You are deeply interested in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
• You have a master’s or Ph.D. in Computer Science or a similar field.
Your technology stack
• You have mastered the SciPy stack (pandas, numpy, scikit-learn).
• You know your way around source control and reproducibility tooling (git,
conda, pip, docker).
• Experience with Deep Learning frameworks (TensorFlow, PyTorch), and
parallel computing libraries (dask, numba) is a plus.
Benefits & Perks
• A competitive salary with a great package of extra benefits.
• Full healthcare benefits plan and group insurance.
• Your own MacBook Pro and an IT budget to spend as you like.
• Experienced colleagues to learn from.
• A cool office in Brussels next to the central station.
• Frequent happy hours and team events to never forget!
• Work with a great team of passionate people in a startup environment