What you’ll do
You will work with our team of engineers to design, implement, deploy, and
maintain Machine Learning solutions for ourselves and our clients. In this role you’ll
have the opportunity to work on challenging and rewarding problems, including:
・Designing and implementing APIs to expose Machine Learning services.
・Developing build, test, and deploy automation pipelines.
・Promoting good Software Engineering practices to the team.
・Building and deploying reproducible and scalable training pipelines.
・Distributing training across GPUs and nodes with data and model parallelism.
・Scaling Machine Learning models to thousands of users.
• You consider yourself an excellent Software Engineer.
• You have a keen interest in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
• You have a master’s or Ph.D. in Computer Science or a similar field.
Your technology stack
• You are skilled in Software Engineering with Python and have a strong grasp
on source control and reproducibility tooling (git, conda, pip, docker).
• You know your way around the API and web development frameworks (flask,
click, hug) and the SciPy stack (pandas, numpy, scikit-learn).
• Experience with Asynchronous I/O (asyncio), Deep Learning frameworks
(TensorFlow, PyTorch), and parallel computing libraries (dask, numba) is a
Benefits & Perks
• A competitive salary with a great package of extra benefits.
• Full healthcare benefits plan and group insurance.
• Your own MacBook Pro and an IT budget to spend as you like.
• Experienced colleagues to learn from.
• A cool office in Brussels next to the central station.
• Frequent happy hours and team events to never forget!
• Work with a great team of passionate people in a startup environment.