Here you'll find the details about the job "Data Scientist" in the company TomTom.
A data scientist at TomTom can’t be defined. There is no one way to go about the work, and everyone is different. But to be successful in this role, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- Your Python/R/Julia programming skills and engineering know-how are impressive
- You know your way around Java
- You have the skills and desire to build and improve visual simulations of complex data structures
- You love working as part of a self-organizing Scrum team in a scaled, agile environment
- You are working with automated testing, CI techniques and tools, design patterns and clean code principles
- You might have knowledge in one (or several) of these areas: Big Data, Geospatial processing, Machine learning & Artificial Intelligence, Remote Sensing, Cloud Computing, API security
Does it sound like an offer for you?
Learn more here: https://www.tomtom.com/careers/jobdetail/?jobid=JOB_POSTING-3-8808
|Required special knowledge||
Magdalena Malczak (Talent Acquisition Consultant)