From a broader perspective, AB InBev is a top 5 Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company in the world and the fastest growing one. In this category, it is again the most profitable company.
Since AB Inbev's dream is to become the best beer company in a better world, it wants to attract the best students through a unique graduate program: the Global Management Traineeship.
This program aims to attract top talents for the future leadership of the company and will make them prove themselves earlier, so that they can grow faster!
As a trainee, you are indeed challenged in all areas of operations with high levels of responsibility and potential impact from the start. This unique program’s goal is to make you ready to become a general manager, with a broad knowledge of our company and of the beer market.
All the information on the program is to be found on www.bestbeerjob.com.
Applications are open until October 31st on http://www.bestbeerjob.com.
AB InBev offers to its trainees:
• Investment into the future top managers of the company
• A 10-months overview of the company followed by a first junior manager position
• Hands-on experience across departments
• Exposure to the global leaders of the company from day 1
• International work experience (USA, UK, Hungary, Czech Republic etc.)
• A cross-functional career path
… All of this giving you the potential to build an impressive career at a fast pace.
For internships you can also find more information and an application button at www.bestbeerjob.com. Applications for our summer internships end the 25th of February.
For vacancies for a job in Belgium or another country, go to www.ab-inbev.com