Here you'll find the details about the job "MIGRATION CONSULTANT" with the company Itineris NV - excellence in utilities.
|Company||Itineris NV - excellence in utilities|
|Description||Your role and tasks...
As a member within Operations, you will be involved with the end-to-end life-cycle of migration tracks within the Utility-market. Within those tracks you :
- Are the SPOC during pre-sales concerning migration related topics
- Have the experience to guide the migration strategy
- Organize and work out migration workshops (requirements gathering)
- Are the author of the data migration plan (and cutover plan)
- Might take up a PM role in case other parties are involved within the ETL process
- Take the lead in relation to the migration team
- Coach junior colleagues, enabling them to increase their competencies
- Analyze, design, build and test the migration
- Perform a lead role during dry-run’s and go-live, reporting to the program manager
- Are also capable of handling data conversion in case of upgrades
- Document your work in a structured and transparent way
- Add value to the Product Strategy of a young, growing company
|Required special knowledge||Who are we looking for...
You’re a dynamic team player with true problem solving mentality who likes to take initiatives and who’s driven by quality. Your focus is 100% customer oriented & you’re willing to work in an international mindset and are able to adapt swiftly to new environments.
Next to that, you:
- Have a Master or Bachelor degree or equivalent by experience
- Have at least 2 years of migration experience in ERP environments
- Strong IT knowledge (Utilities knowledge is an asset)
- Experience with data modelling and ETL tools
- Have a profound knowledge of English, strong communication skills and likes to take initiative
|Contact||Kristel Parys (Recruitment consultant)
Tel: 09 386 01 02