In the context of the extension of our delivery capabilities for the IT team managing the Employee Benefit applications, we are searching for a dynamic and open-minded Business Analyst to reinforce the existing team (around 30 people). After a short adaptation to the AXA environment, you will be part of the business analysts being able to produce requirements of medium complexity under the supervision of a senior profile.
As a Business Analyst, your responsibilities will be to:
• Participate in the Business Transformation;
• Help the Business to clarify and prioritize its Business Needs;
• Documents the impacted business processes;
• Translate the user requirements in a structured way by using the engineering practices;
• Elaborate Requirement Specifications;
• Carry out functional gap analysis;
• Establish liaison between the various IT and business teams;
• Review test plans;
• Carry out audits on test execution and analysis of defects up to the resolution of the problem after development/configuration;
• Support the production (including user acceptance tests (UAT), analyses of defects and the management of change requests);
• Challenge and document the Business Acceptance Criteria;
• Provide input on estimates and planning to management;
• Ensure the solution validation by the Business;
• Define the requirements strategy and organisation;
• Design and configure the Requirements Repository and the Traceability matrix according to the strategy;
• Identify and analyse change requests;
• Guarantee consistency of documented requirements with project plans and technical work products in terms of identification, qualification, acceptance, commitment and traceability;
• Develop acceptance plan and acceptance criteria with the stakeholders;
• Ensure the creation and the maintaining of the project glossary;
• Ensure proper reporting on requirements activities to the product manager;
This role is a stepping stone towards senior business analyst, business architect or manager. The choice is up to you.
Your overall remuneration
- From your first day (and during the following weeks), you will enjoy intensive support so that you will soon find your feet among us.
- We believe in the New Way of Work. As soon as you have proven yourself, you will in fact be free to choose your working hours yourself, even working part-time from home. Given that you will not have an official office, you will often be surrounded by different colleagues and will weave an extensive internal network.
- It is important to us to offer you all possible leeway to evolve and build your career within Axa. All job offers (and therefore this one also) are communicated in-house initially.
- We shall supplement your salary with interesting advantages using a self-service model. You will therefore make up your remuneration yourself by choosing from a range of options: mobility advantages, reductions on our banking and insurance products, child-minding during school holidays, etc.
- You will enjoy group insurance, disability and hospitalisation insurance and accident cover.
- We apply actively a welfare-related internal policy which will help you to remain in good health.
And, of course, you will work with many charming colleagues in a pleasant atmosphere.