As Software Engineer at AXA BE you will be responsible for the full development life cycle including technical design and development using different technology stacks (.NET, JAVA, Angular) on different platforms (distributed and cloud). The engineering tasks further consist of implementing security, testing, applying operations on and maintenance of the application stack.
As a Software Engineer (DevSecOps), your responsibilities will be to:
• Understand the business and architecture requirements;
• Create well designed and structured solutions;
• Develop high quality solutions including security, integration and testing;
• Deploy applications on IaaS and PaaS;
• Integrate with SaaS solutions;
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use inside AXA;
• Ensure high quality, performant and scalable product deliveries;
• Work as collaborative member of the Agile Product team;
• Collaborate with multiple teams inside AXA;
• Perform maintenance and problem resolution in very complex application landscape.
This role is a stepping stone towards technical lead or manager. The choice is up to you.
Your overall remuneration
- From your first day (and during the following weeks), you will enjoy intensive support so that you will soon find your feet among us.
- We believe in the New Way of Work. As soon as you have proven yourself, you will in fact be free to choose your working hours yourself, even working part-time from home. Given that you will not have an official office, you will often be surrounded by different colleagues and will weave an extensive internal network.
- It is important to us to offer you all possible leeway to evolve and build your career within Axa. All job offers (and therefore this one also) are communicated in-house initially.
- We shall supplement your salary with interesting advantages using a self-service model. You will therefore make up your remuneration yourself by choosing from a range of options: mobility advantages, reductions on our banking and insurance products, child-minding during school holidays, etc.
- You will enjoy group insurance, disability and hospitalisation insurance and accident cover.
- We apply actively a welfare-related internal policy which will help you to remain in good health.
And, of course, you will work with many charming colleagues in a pleasant atmosphere.