In the context of the extension of our delivery capabilities for the IT team managing the Employee Benefit applications, we are searching for a dynamic and open-minded Test Analyst to reinforce the existing team (around 30 people). After a short adaptation to the AXA environment and an appropriate testing training, you will be part of the test analysts being able to produce test scenarios and execute test cases of medium complexity under the supervision of a senior profile.
As a Test Analyst, your responsibilities will be to:
• Participate in the test strategy;
• Give some inputs to elaborate the test plans;
• Document the test scenarios based on a well-defined functional analysis;
• Prepare the test data;
• Execute the test scenarios;
• Ensure a proper test coverage (functional and non-functional);
• Identify potential tests to be automated;
• Identify test scenarios that would be part of the regression test suite;
• Support the production (including user acceptance tests (UAT), analyses of defects and the management of change requests);
• Provide input on estimates and planning to management;
• Manage properly the configuration management of the test scenarios;
• Ensure proper reporting on test activities to the product manager;
This role is a stepping stone towards senior test analyst or business analyst. The choice is up to you.
Your overall remuneration
- From your first day (and during the following weeks), you will enjoy intensive support so that you will soon find your feet among us.
- We believe in the New Way of Work. As soon as you have proven yourself, you will in fact be free to choose your working hours yourself, even working part-time from home. Given that you will not have an official office, you will often be surrounded by different colleagues and will weave an extensive internal network.
- It is important to us to offer you all possible leeway to evolve and build your career within Axa. All job offers (and therefore this one also) are communicated in-house initially.
- We shall supplement your salary with interesting advantages using a self-service model. You will therefore make up your remuneration yourself by choosing from a range of options: mobility advantages, reductions on our banking and insurance products, child-minding during school holidays, etc.
- You will enjoy group insurance, disability and hospitalisation insurance and accident cover.
- We apply actively a welfare-related internal policy which will help you to remain in good health.
And, of course, you will work with many charming colleagues in a pleasant atmosphere.