ENGINEERING INTERNSHIP IN BRUSSELS, BELGIUM – MECHATRONICS / CONTROLS / CHEMICAL / PROCESS / INDUSTRIAL / ELECTRICAL / ENVIRONME
Here you find the details for the student job named "ENGINEERING INTERNSHIP IN BRUSSELS, BELGIUM – MECHATRONICS / CONTROLS / CHEMICAL / PROCESS / INDUSTRIAL / ELECTRICAL / ENVIRONME" in the company Procter & Gamble.
|Name:||ENGINEERING INTERNSHIP IN BRUSSELS, BELGIUM – MECHATRONICS / CONTROLS / CHEMICAL / PROCESS / INDUSTRIAL / ELECTRICAL / ENVIRONME|
|Company:||Procter & Gamble|
How would you like to use your engineering experience and join a globally recognized company? If you are passionate about inventing, developing, reapplying, and delivering processes and packing technologies, then this role is perfect for you. You should have the right technical curiosity and understanding to develop new approaches to big problems. Your work will require creativity, innovation, teamwork, and leadership.
WHAT INTERNSHIP PROJECTS YOU CAN EXPECT?
We offer internships for European Engineering students. It is the perfect opportunity for a mutual trial: a chance for you to acquire industrial experience and experience what it would be like to work at P&G, and for us to assess if there is a mutual match. During your internship, you will be responsible from day 1 for your own project(s) that will involve one or more of the following:
• Design and evaluate technical options for achieving business objectives;
• Study technical feasibility using high-end computer modeling and simulation;
• Lead economic evaluations and consultations with Manufacturing, Research & Development and other contributing groups;
• Design, develop and procure new processing equipment;
• Develop and conduct acceptance tests on equipment purchased from vendors;
• Solve equipment problems working closely with production staff on new or existing operations.
You will be coached during your internship and receive responsibilities & full ownership for your projects. You will be expected to share updates & results of your work, and will receive exposure to management. We'll provide you with feedback, so that you grow & develop. On top of a great learning experience, participants will also receive an attractive remuneration package.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Meaningful work as of Day 1;
Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
|Required special knowledge:|
Anna Yarantseva (Project Engineer)